CHAIFAK VPS COURSE
What is CHAIFAK VPS COURSE?
In this course you are going to learn how to own and use a virtual private server in only one session.
A VPS, or virtual private server, is a form of multi-tenant cloud hosting in which virtualized server resources are made available to an end user over the internet via a cloud or hosting provider.
Each VPS is installed on a physical machine, operated by the cloud or hosting provider, that runs multiple VPSs.
- If you want an Internet service that is more than 33 times your current download speed and over 200 times your current upload speed then you have reached the right place.
32 GB SSD SPACE
- Only one user is allowed per account
- Do not copy any files to the C drive or change any settings.
- Do not try to install any new software.
- Use only your desktop & Your user folder (downloads, documents, music, & videos)